Lost & Found Animals
INQUIRE AT AREA SHELTERS
(843) 747 - 4849
2455 Remount Road
North Charleston, SC 29406
(843) 871 - 3820
136 Four Paws Lane
Summerville, SC 29484
(843) 761 - 5266
109 Saint James Avenue
Goose Creek, SC 29445
- Make flyers: Include a photo and description of your pet, the date it and area it was lost in, and offer a reward if possible.
- Distribute the flyers throughout a large area. A confused and lost pet can roam great distances.
- Talk to neighbors and residents in the area.
- To help spread the word, take advantage of social media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Post on craigslist.com under Community: Pets and Community: Lost/Found (remember to include photos!)
- Set up an account on www.lowcountrydog.com and post in the Lost Dog Forum
Contact online animal welfare groups:
Contact local veterinarians to file a lost/found report:
- Folly Road Animal Hospital: (843) 762 - 4944
- James Island Veterinary Hospital: (843) 795 - 8592
- Maybank Animal Hospital: (843) 795 - 3131
- Ohlandt Veterinary Clinic: (843) 795 - 7574
- Sea Island Veterinary: (843) 795 - 6477
|Lost Animals||Found Animals|